Overall sales in Ottawa were down compared with 2020 for the second straight month.
Students will learn from established female tech leaders through virtual offerings that include industry talks, networking sessions and candid conversations.
It’s time to rise to the occasion — even if it is a little on the early side — by supporting BGC Ottawa’s single-most important fundraiser of the year on the morning of Friday, September 10th.
- Local organization has 10 locations in Eastern Canada.
- Watch on YouTube or listen on Spotify, SoundCloud and other audio platforms.
Stittsville-based SmartCone's sensors will help detect pedestrians and other obstacles as self-driving shuttle ferries passengers back and forth from a southern Ontario transit station.
"We’ve seen customers coming back; we’ve actually started to get new business"
Wood cutting tools are essential in rural areas of Eastern Ontario and back in the day one such tool dominated the backroads landscape.?
They didn’t start off planning to build a campground in Hammond. They wanted to create a collection of tiny, off-the-grid cabins that could command premium rental rates.
'Lumber prices – and the lack of lumber – have boosted my business.'
- Annual event spotlights the innovation, leadership and prosperity of dozens of companies in the Ottawa region.
- With backing from heavy hitters such as UFC announcer Bruce Buffer, Matt and Scott Whitteker aim to connect fans of combat sports with their…
CANADA - WORLD
Although overall bookings remain below pre-pandemic levels, customer interest began to increase in June with the elimination of quarantines for fully vaccinated returning Canadians and the removal of…
Cohen is a lawyer, lobbyist and fundraiser who currently serves as a senior adviser to the head of U.S. communications giant Comcast.
Air travellers will no longer be required to spend the first three nights of their quarantine at a government-approved hotel.
- Cheeky new tourism campaign touts BeaverTails and other local attractions as it stokes city's friendly rivalry with Toronto and Montreal.
- 'Lumber prices – and the lack of lumber – have boosted my business.'
- Teams competed for prize money that was donated to the Ottawa Humane Society and Open Doors for Lanark Children and Youth.
- Ottawa company could soon be evaluating the technology that powers everything from driverless cars to medical devices.